Honda Odessey problem

I have a Honda Odyssey 2000. I recently started having issues with my Radio until it stopped working completely. I found out somebody have placed coins inside my radio which cause a short. As a result my
internal light and my garage opener stopped working. I took out the radio and replaced the fuse (which obliviously was burnt). My internal light and garage opener is now working again. I found out I don't have 12 V any more (tried to put another radio and also use the 12V connection in the front and nothing works) Could anyone suggest what can be wrong? Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Your radio has two fuses, not just one. One is labeled 'backup' in the manual and inside the fuse box cover. You probably have three fuse boxes which are described in the owner's manual.
'Curly'