Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock

Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? If so how do you take the clock out and put a light in............
Thank you, Janco :lol:

http://www.odyclub.com
Janco:
My wife had no light in her clock on her Accord for years. Finally I had it in to the dealer for some other work and asked to have a look at the light problem. They fixed it for about $5.00.
--
Paul
"janco" < snipped-for-privacy@000.com> wrote in message
The clock in the Accord just pops out. The dash has to be removed in the Odyssey to replace the light so no $5 fix there. See www.odyclub.com for answers on how to fix.

Instrument panel must be removed (NOT the entire dash!) to get the clock out. Once it's out you replace the clock light bulb. Common problem.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
My wife has a 2003 Odyssey with no light in the clock, would this apply too?