honda parts online?

any recommendations on a source for Honda automotive OEM parts on line?
or, even who to stay away from.
Thanks, Elbert ----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id9.html lists the ones I have used and liked.
www.hondacheapestparts.com is in Colorado and may also be satisfactory, though in my experience with I think three shipments from them, they had to be closely monitored to get the shipments out in a timely fashion. In one instance for several days the main clerk kept telling me a part was shipped. Then I learned on the last day it had never been shipped. I got a hold of the guy's supervisor, expressed my deep dissatisfaction, and they made reparations. I imagine service there will improve. I will give them another chance sometime, but on a non-critical part.
www.tegger.com has a good discussion on getting OEM parts online, especially about what to be cautious.

The website I think you meant is: http://www.cheapesthondaparts.com / I've also ordered from http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com /
-Dave
...Nice website, Elle.

You are correct.
Thanks.
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 03:47:43 GMT, "Elle"

ok thanks for the info..... ----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com