honda pilot rear wiper blade replacement 2005 ???

Does no seem to fit on/off like the front ones. Don't want to break anything. Manual only refers ro FRONT ONLY..... I bought the right size but can not seem to take off the old one to put on the new one? Any
suggestions??/
TIA
ever get an answer on this or find a source of info? I have the same issue. do not want to break it
"jpo" wrote: > Does no seem to fit on/off like the front ones. Don't want to > break > anything. Manual only refers ro FRONT ONLY..... I bought the > right size > but can not seem to take off the old one to put on the new > one? Any > suggestions??/ > > > > > TIA