Honda Power Steering Fluid

I picked up a bottle of Max-1 power steering fluid for Hondas. Anyone know if this is the same thing?
Rosscoe

if it says its for use in honda cars then it should be fine. hondas do require a different type of power steering fluid then other cars.
-jeff

Thanks Jeff. That's what I figured, but I figured I'd check first rather than cause any damage. My first Honda.
Rosscoe