Honda prelude 2000 v-tec my1994

Hi people!
I would need a 2nd car to be parked forever outdoor in the street and to be used as a citycar. A friend of mine would sale his father's honda prelude in good conditions
and with only 100.000km for 1.000 euros... I would knw, pls, if this car may be the right choice, considering that I need a solid and reliable car to be used every day (probably with G.P.L.) and not so expensive as concerns maintenance. I know that prelude isn't so confortable but I'm 26 and I prefer a sportcar more than an old citycar for the same price and even for the same use... what do you think about the price? and the use I intend to do? not that the 1st family car is my father's one (not mine!) and that sometimes he would use even the 2nd car in the town...
thank you for telling your experiences about the car and any suggestion you want
bye
bart