Honda Prelude '86 Head Lights problem

Hi everybody!
I need some help realy bad! My popup head lights won't close. When I close them manualy i can get them up with switch and if i turn the lights on but closing them down
goes only with hands. The relay's are all right. I bought the car with this problem so i don't now exactly how this peace of electronic works. So if anyone have solution or just shema how it's work!
Thanks Very very much
Sorry for bad english
I had the same problem a long time ago when we had an '86 Prelude. It happened whenever I replaced the multifunction stalk on the steering wheel column. When I plugged the new wire harness into its mate on the firewall, I inadvertently bent one of the pins just enough so it did not go into its socket. Took forever to figure it out, as it is in a tough location to see. Hope this helps!
Yes You help me a lot! Thanks. Just one more Q. Because this pop up feature did not work at all since I bought the car I dont noe when the lights go down, when I turn off the lighits or when I press the light switch? how its workin??
TNX
The button on the dash just raises and lowers the lights. When you turn the stalk switch: First click, parking lites on. Second click, Headlights up and headlights on. Turning lites off: First click, headlights off, parking lites on. Second click, headlights down.

Open the hood and try to operate the popup headlights. If they work normally, the hood's bent right above the headlights. It doesn't take much to get the hood to screw up the retractable headlights, so you won't see it.
If the headlights open and close properly with the hood open, just lower the hood to the "safety click" position, grab the hood in both hands right above the headlight, and bend up just a tiny bit.
Thank's but the hood is not bent...Problem is in the lights switch. I check all other possibilities. Anyway You all help me very much! Honda Rules!
7seconds wrote:

Might wanna check the fuse... Could be blown if both don't work.. Usually, if a light motor goes, it's just one... Well, unless you are unlucky and both are shot.. BTW, honda says to pull the fuse if you are messing with the lights, or need to manually operate. If by some reason they decide to work, they can really give you a painful pinch. The 89 accord I have has those things.. Mine work tho.. I knock on wood... I hear those things aren't cheap if you have to replace the motor, or whatever it is they use to raise or lower.. If mine quit, I'd
probably just manually raise em, and leave em... Makes the car kinda bug eyed looking though... Probably adds a slight bit of extra drag too. The front of the 3rd gen accord is fairly low drag with the lights down I bet.. I know the front dips down to a pretty thin front area. :/ MK
snipped-for-privacy@wt.net wrote:

Yabbut, if a motor fuse was blown, the lights wouldn't go up either. They go up on their own, but not down.

He can turn the lights on, and they pop up as it is... they just don't close on their own.
Matt Ion wrote:

According to the manual, it's probably the controller. Check these pages from the manual. Should give you an idea what is going on. The file is "Lights.ZIP" and it's on my briefcase server.. The pages are jpg, and can be viewed with nearly anything.. The server is: http://briefcase.wt.net/cgi-perl/ListContent?user=nm5k&cmd=listsub&sdir=public&id 9cf0a4bc0c45d9629f09b2af85faf5 MK