honda radio code

I have a 03 crv and retrived the sn # of the radio where can i go for the code

You would need to go to the dealer I suppose.
-- Nicholas
ck wrote:

This is a common question. See here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
You get the code from a dealer. But be careful. He might rape and murder your wife, kill your children, beat you within an inch of your life, reposses your house and worst of all he might ask you a question about your car and invite you back for some service. Howard

On 11/18/2006 9:11 PM Howard spake these words of knowledge:

> You get the code from a dealer. > But be careful. He might rape and murder your wife, kill your children, beat > you within an inch of your life, reposses your house and worst of all he > might ask you a question about your car and invite you back for some > service. > Howard
This is wrong on so many levels it hurts. You should be ashamed to engage in such willful and obvious hyperbole.
Why, I know for a fact that no dealer in the United States, and probably in the entire world, has ever had a dishonest motive; no dealer has ever deceptively profited from the misfortunes of car owners, and no dealer ever charged several hundred dollars for 'system checks' - much less found something wrong that wasn't there before the check.
Tsk, tsk. Someone should stand up for the dealers who are being taken advantage of by the average, incredibly shrewd car owner out there today.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

On 11/23/2006 10:34 AM Howard spake these words of knowledge:

> Perhaps the smart person wouldn't go back to the illegitimate dealer > and find one who is. > Survival of the fittest. > The cream floats to the top. > Only the strong survive. > Free enterprise. > Choice. > Nah, that might be too far out of your nine dots. Or, maybe this hurts > too. > Howard >
Dude, I have no idea what it is you're smoking, but if I hadn't given it up in the early 80's (finally), I'd ask you to send me some.
I'd be absolutely fascinated by *any* sort of explanation, drunken or otherwise, of your intention with this... odd post. Of course, it's usenet, and that's entirely up to you.
> P.S. Top posted only to annoy!
I presume you top-posted originally in this thread because you're an asshole, but *this* time, you did it to annoy; would that be... um... because you're an asshole? Inquiring minds want to know - but we don't really *care*.
Love and kisses,
Dave Kelsen
--
I traded in my "WWJD" bracelet for one with "WWSDD" on it. Not only is
the "What Would Snoop Dogg Do?" bracelet a lot flashier, but the answer

since then.

Get a life!
Got a match! Howard