Honda recall for certain 2001 and 2002 Accords, 2001 Civics and some 2002 and 2003 model Acura TL sedans.

http://www.canada.com/business/Honda+recalls+cars+airbag+risk/1849884/story.html

http://www.canada.com/business/Honda+recalls+cars+airbag+risk/1849884/story.html
Mine wasn't included before but is now.
Seth wrote:

Where did you check your VIN?

The article has a website and a phone number listed to check you VIN.
Stewart wrote:

I saw that, but the US ownerlink only accepts US VINs - I was hoping Seth found somewhere else... I want to see if my Accord is one of the 50,000 Canadian cars recalled. Honda Canada doesn't have a VIN check.
a wrote:

    I went looking for a Canadian link as well, but couldn't find anything.

I did it via the US based Owners Links that is where I'm located. The article was from a Canadian source, the information contained wasn't exclusive to Canada though.
Seth wrote:

I know - they gave a link to the US owners site - I was hoping you may have checked your VIN somewhere else...

Go here: https://www.myacura.acura.ca
Set up an account with Honda Canada there, with your VIN number. This site is supposed to tell you if you have any outstanding recalls on your car.
If you do this, I'd like to know how it works. My own car has no recalls, so I can't check the site's functionality for myself.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Sorry, https://www.myhonda.honda.ca
The other site is Acura-only.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Honda recalls are so rare, they are newsworthy.