Honda Repair/Service: Columbia South Carolina

A little help please. My daughter is a student at the Univ. of SC in Columbia. She has a 1992-93 Honda Civic that needs some ill defined repair/service. I live too far away
to hop in the car and run to Columbia to help her. Can any one recommend a repair shop, preferably on the south side of town (but that's not absolutely necessary, just convenient) that does pretty good work at a fair price that wouldn't take advantage of a female college that doesn't know squat about automobiles. Any assistance/suggestions/advice would be sincerely appreciated.
________________________________________ I'll never be your beast of burden. Never, never, never be . . .
click and clack have a list of garages they like at cartalk.com might be worth a look
http://www.cartalk.com/content/mechx /

Thanks, good advice