Honda repared Accord catalytic converter for free!!!

I have found someone who got Honda to pay for the repair to his 98 accord out of warranty. the message board is :http://www.cartrackers.com/Forums/live/Honda/33.html and the username
is freweight (1st posting on june 25 2004). I am interested in finding out if anyone else knows of Honda admitting to their obvious flaw.
Thanks,Zeke
Check with your dealer. Catalytic Converter is under emissions warrenty for 8 years and 80k miles.

I had Honda absorb the cost of the catalytic converter minus the labor charge on my 1998 Honda Accord LX 4CYL. However, I was told that this is done on a case by case basis. I had 83,000 miles on the car at the time. Also the car was purchased at a Honda dealership as a certified used car if that makes any difference.