honda s2000 2003 odometer/speedometer

I just bought a US model Honda s2000, and I was wondering if anyone knows if it can easily be switched to read in kilometers per hour rather than in miles per hour and of course the same for the odometer? Since
it is electronic, can it be simply a jumper switch like in a ford ranger?
Thanks in advance.....