Honda S2000

My son & I went to the Honda dealer today to get his '97 Civic LX inspected. While we were waiting, we took the opportunity to test drive an '05 S2000.
Wow! Not proper English, but this was the most funnest car I have ever driven. We had the top down and TESTED it through the gears. Great acceleration, handling, etc. The only down side is the price. I believe this one (27K miles) was $25K. I guess this is good compared to the new one that was $40 but still out of my reach...for now. To all S2000 owners out there, I envy you.