Honda Savage Yard

You all probably already know this but, I didn't until last week. There is a Honda/Acura only salvage yard in Johnson City TN. This is about 30 minutes from my home. Anyway I had been looking for a rim for my 01
Prelude and a friend ask me if I had checked there. Found what I needed and more!!!!
Hilltop Honda Acura Salvage Inc.
www.HondaAcuraSalvage.com
202 Furnace Road Johnson City TN 37601
423-232-9494 423-928-4469
They put a few parts on Ebay but there place in unreal with anything you need.
How savage is it?
Ain't all spam savage?
<G>
JT