Honda Warranty Voided?

Hello,
Does anybody know if you buy a rebuilt/restored Honda and say it has about 10,000 miles and a year old, if the factory warranty is still there or if it is voided? I assume it would be voided, but I don't
know for sure
snipped-for-privacy@live.com wrote:

if it was repaired by honda, with honda parts, it's still warrantied.

Ok, thanks for your help. I'll have to research on the vehicle if it was repaired with honda parts.
Thanks again

If there is a good paper trail all should be okay.