Honda Warranty Voided?

Hello,

Does anybody know if you buy a rebuilt/restored Honda and say it has about 10,000 miles and a year old, if the factory warranty is still there or if it is voided? I assume it would be voided, but I don't know for sure

Reply to
krzrfire

if it was repaired by honda, with honda parts, it's still warrantied.

Reply to
jim beam

Ok, thanks for your help. I'll have to research on the vehicle if it was repaired with honda parts.

Thanks again

Reply to
KRZRFIRE

If there is a good paper trail all should be okay.

Reply to
2000 Civic hatch