Honda wont start

I have a 1997 Honda CRV and the other day I was driving and it started cutting out on me and than it just stalled and would not start again. My brother looked at it and said it was not getting any fire to the
plugs. Can anyone help me fix this problem.l

Check out http://tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#startrun for the whole rundown. It sounds like the coil or ignitor. I'm leaning toward the ignitor, but the tests TeGGeR has are better than my hunches!
Just to be sure... has the timing belt been changed out, and how many miles does the car have?
Mike

Does the tachometer needle jiggle a tiny bit when you crank, or is it dead still?
If it jiggles a bit, the coil is dead.
If it's dead still, the igniter is dead.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks alot Tegger I will give that a try and let you know how I get along.