hot air

I have an s reg Honda Shuttle and have just had a new rad fitted. when I put on the blowers warm air comes through even when it is set oncool
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.honda /
More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html

S-reg should be a '99.
Check the wire cable that goes to the heater control valve under the bonnet near the bulkhead. It's probably slipped off the post.
If this is the case here, there is a quick fix that involves a piece of clear vinyl tubing.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ