How about the Ridgeline?

My partner's father in law is interested in the Ridgeline... apparently it can be towed flat behind a motor home. Any comments... good, bad, or otherwise?
Mike
Add pictures here
βœ–
No it cannot be routinely towed behind a motorhome. I suggest you go to the dealer and ask to see the owner's manual if this is not enough.
From August Service News:
Flat-Towing Behind a Motorhome Need to flat-tow a ’05 or ’06 model year vehicle behind a motorhome? Here’s some important info to keep in mind when you do. Not all Honda models are approved for flattowing. Models are approved only after going through extensive testing by our R & D folks. Here are the models currently approved. Additional models might be added. ’05 Models • Accord (except Accord Hybrid) • Civic (except Civic Hybrid) • CR-V • Element • Pilot ’06 Models • CR-V
Michael Pardee wrote:

-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...
Add pictures here
βœ–

the wrong path with that. You may have saved him a lot of grief.
Mike
Add pictures here
βœ–