How do I attach part of my front bumper back to my Hona Accord

I have a 99 Ex Honda Accord and part of my front bumper was pulled out, when that happened the fasteners or whatever they are were broke, what part bolt
or fastener do I need to order to fix it? The bumper is fine and just needs to be re-hooked. Please some let me know. Also the little metal thing above the doors of the car (the trim thing) what is that called so I can order a new one. Please let me know if anyone has an idea, I am so sorry I am so car iliterate please I need help.
Matt Smith