How do I change my clock on my 2003?

I just bought a 2003 Honda Accord EXL... HOW IN THE HECK DO I CHANGE MY CLOCK!? I also noticed the little compartment under the cd player that you push, and it rolls up comes up when I hit bumps sometimes... Is this
normal??
To change the clock you have to hold down the sound button and the clock numbers will flash and preset 4 changes the hours and preset 5 changes the minutes. Don't know about the cubby I took mine out and put in the mp3 player