How Do I Disable The Keyless Entry Horn Toot for 2007 Honda Accord

How Do I Disable The Keyless Entry Horn Toot for my 2007 Honda Accord. When I start the car with the remote you must press the lock button three times.
The horn beeps twice and then the car starts. I would like to disable the beep permanently when using the remote. The remote start is factory installed.
Thanks and Regards, Glenn

Factory installed???
Or do you mean dealer installed?
I've not heard of Honda haveing a factory remote start option. If dealer installed, it is more than likely 3rd party in which case you will have to either read the documentation it came with on changing options, provide the make and model of the starter cause they're all different or bring it back to the dealer or installer (as many dealerships usually have a local stereo/alarm shop do that work) and have them change the option for you.
If it is a Honda remote starter, that's news to me.