are? Thank you.
Peter421 wrote:

---------------------------------
Your exploded views of parts diagrams are at www.slhondaparts.com
'Curly'
This is a good website.. But it is also pretty confusing. Do you have any other websites?
'Curly Q. Links' wrote:

Try this link: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq_ii.html#amk_radio
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I just checked it myself just now and the "rear speaker" link is inactive! Sorry about that.
Follow Curly's link instead.