How do I reset "Maintenance Needed" light in 2003 Civic?

Page 2 of 2

Yep. I understand OE likes to strip out trailing spaces...
Have you considered using a different app for NNTP? Personally, I don't like using the same program for NNTP and mail due to the ease with which you can send to the wrong place.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I had already tried saving the file instead of viewing it.
No luck.

Check your owners manual. If you dont have one, all you do is hold in the odometer reset button then turn ign. key to accessory while holding the reset button watch until light goes out then release button TA-DA.
hankB wrote:

Read the declaration in the inside cover of any Honda manual. It says the manual should be considered PART OF THE VEHICLE and should be included when it is sold.
If you didn't get the manual, tell the clown to mail it to you.
BTW, your Dual Pump Fluid has to be changed every 30,000 miles or two years. (Manual is incorrect).
'Curly'