How do I reset the ECM on a 2002 Honda Accord?

My owner's manual is missing, could someone let me know how to reset the ECM on my 2002 Honda Accord LX? TIA

Find the fuse box that's under the hood,and pull the fuse that is for the ECU(ECM). The fusebox top should have labeling to tell you what fuse. Leave it out for 30 minutes,then reinstall the fuse.
This would not be in the owner's manual,anyways.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik