How do I turn off SERVICE ICON on 2005 Odyssey?

How do I turn off SERVICE ICON on 2005 Odyssey? I had car services elsewhere and want to turn off icon and set oil% indicator to 100%!

in, turn on the ingnition. Hold the button in for about 10 seconds. You'll see the icon turn off. I'm guessing this is the method for all Honda vehicles. The method I describe is for the 2003 Accord..
Dr. Richard A. Silberstein wrote:

oil life indicator flashes and let go of knob and press it again and oil life should reset to 100%