HOw do u lower ur car

Page 1 of 2
how do u lower ur car?

Jarrett Hurd wrote:

Fill it up with fat chicks.
Randolph wrote: | Jarrett Hurd wrote: || || how do u lower ur car? | | Fill it up with fat chicks.
Thanks for making me laugh ;)

let the air out of ur tires
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
You can get a set of lower springs and better shocks. $200Cdn for a good set of springs $?? for good shocks
Also you could go with a full set of coilovers. $1000Cdn for Tein coilovers and $? for good shocks
I would stay away from the off-brand ebay trash.
This newsgroup isn't that great for tuner info. I would checkout www.hondaswap.com (fourm) or www.honda-tech.com (fourm).
chris

thanks ur the only mature 1, where do they sell them like at wut kinda of place

True, but our smart-alecks spell well.
Mike

And we capitalize well...as well.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
yea i guess cant b 2 serious

It appears that you could have been more serious while you were in school (hoping that you're not still in grade three <g>).
Brian

Tell that to any potential employers that expect you to correspond with them in English. Your cover letter and resume must require a translator.
Brian

You're in the 12th grade and your writing is that bad?
Let me tell you son, if you applied for a job at my place, I would expect a far better command of written English than that which you display.
You might think your writing style looks cool, but to anyone older than you it looks incompetent.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
o well thanks 4 the advice

I am sorry, however I side with Jarrett. This is Usenet, anyone who chats frequently or posts a lot is likely to use short 'terms' (internet slang AKA abbreviations, a big word I know) to convey messages such as OMHO, or even FOAD. Unless you are one of his English teachers or checking up on his college application, let him be.
WooHoo2You
BTW (a form of abbreviation; for the internet illiterate) He is asking for advice on lowering a car, not attacks on his grammar or mastery of written language. Not saying I have never hazed a newbie, however you could answer his question without attacking him. If you do not know the answer, it may be advisable not to click 'reply."

Thank you I appreciate that!

Jarrett Hurd wrote:

Is that going to be for a psychology or a sociology major?

dear professor can u right a letter of recommendation 4 me im going to med school thanx
Just kidding. Speaking of cars with low clearance, I once saw a tow truck towing away a corvette. As the corvette passed a dip in the road, the underside scrapped against the road causing metal sparks. If I was the owner of the car, I'd be upset.
Jarrett Hurd wrote:

Option #1: Use a forklift to drop a couple of pallets of bricks onto it. To maximize the lowering effect park the car next to a multi-story parking garage and drop the bricks onto the car from the upper level. This is also know as the David Letterman technique.
Option #2: Drive it into a swimming pool. The pool can be wet or dry, your choice. The car will now be roughly 6-8 feet lower depending on the particular pool used.
Option #3: Remove wheels. Set car on ground. Total lowering will only be about 7 inches or so.
Manic Mechanic wrote:

[snip]
I forgot option 4, that is to trust Honda engineers. If you want a tricked out car, go to USC, get good grades, get a good job, save your money, and buy an NSX or S2000. An RSX might also be a good option. This is a much better option than finding a picture of your car, or one just like it, at http://www.riceboypage.com /.

Honda engineers have to please a huge number of people.
I lowered my car with lowering springs, and am very please with the results.