HOw do u lower ur car

how do u lower ur car?

Reply to
Jarrett Hurd

Fill it up with fat chicks.

Reply to
Randolph

Randolph wrote: | Jarrett Hurd wrote: || || how do u lower ur car? | | Fill it up with fat chicks.

Thanks for making me laugh ;)

Reply to
tomb

"Jarrett Hurd" wrote in news:37cje.68$yp.12@fed1read02:

let the air out of ur tires

Reply to
TeGGeR®

You can get a set of lower springs and better shocks. $200Cdn for a good set of springs $?? for good shocks

Also you could go with a full set of coilovers. $1000Cdn for Tein coilovers and $? for good shocks

I would stay away from the off-brand ebay trash.

This newsgroup isn't that great for tuner info. I would checkout

(fourm) or
(fourm).

chris

Reply to
chris

thanks ur the only mature 1, where do they sell them like at wut kinda of place

Reply to
Jarrett Hurd

True, but our smart-alecks spell well.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

"Michael Pardee" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sedona.net:

And we capitalize well...as well.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

yea i guess cant b 2 serious

Reply to
Jarrett Hurd

It appears that you could have been more serious while you were in school (hoping that you're not still in grade three ).

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

Option #1: Use a forklift to drop a couple of pallets of bricks onto it. To maximize the lowering effect park the car next to a multi-story parking garage and drop the bricks onto the car from the upper level. This is also know as the David Letterman technique.

Option #2: Drive it into a swimming pool. The pool can be wet or dry, your choice. The car will now be roughly 6-8 feet lower depending on the particular pool used.

Option #3: Remove wheels. Set car on ground. Total lowering will only be about 7 inches or so.

Reply to
Manic Mechanic

Tell that to any potential employers that expect you to correspond with them in English. Your cover letter and resume must require a translator.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

[snip]

I forgot option 4, that is to trust Honda engineers. If you want a tricked out car, go to USC, get good grades, get a good job, save your money, and buy an NSX or S2000. An RSX might also be a good option. This is a much better option than finding a picture of your car, or one just like it, at

Manic Mechanic

Honda engineers have to please a huge number of people.

I lowered my car with lowering springs, and am very please with the results.

Reply to
Steve Bigelow

"Jarrett Hurd" wrote in news:yPxje.325$yp.61@fed1read02:

You're in the 12th grade and your writing is that bad?

Let me tell you son, if you applied for a job at my place, I would expect a far better command of written English than that which you display.

You might think your writing style looks cool, but to anyone older than you it looks incompetent.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

o well thanks 4 the advice

Reply to
Jarrett Hurd

Reply to
Jarrett Hurd

Is that going to be for a psychology or a sociology major?

Reply to
Randolph

dear professor can u right a letter of recommendation 4 me im going to med school thanx

Just kidding. Speaking of cars with low clearance, I once saw a tow truck towing away a corvette. As the corvette passed a dip in the road, the underside scrapped against the road causing metal sparks. If I was the owner of the car, I'd be upset.

Reply to
gynoblast

really off topic

Reply to