HOw do u lower ur car

I am sorry, however I side with Jarrett. This is Usenet, anyone who chats frequently or posts a lot is likely to use short 'terms' (internet slang AKA abbreviations, a big word I know) to convey messages such as OMHO, or even FOAD. Unless you are one of his English teachers or checking up on his college application, let him be.

WooHoo2You

BTW (a form of abbreviation; for the internet illiterate) He is asking for advice on lowering a car, not attacks on his grammar or mastery of written language. Not saying I have never hazed a newbie, however you could answer his question without attacking him. If you do not know the answer, it may be advisable not to click 'reply."

Reply to
WooHoo2You

Reply to
Jarrett Hurd