How does it know?

If the maintenance minder on my new Civic coupe will tell me when it's time to rotate my tires, how does it know i did so it'll stop nagging me? Same question for oil changes and anything else it reminds me to
do.

If the owner's manual on your new Civic coupe were to plop itself into your lap, how would you know to open it and read it?

there should be a reset button under the driver's side dash.
RTM.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 06:36:39 -0500, Philip Kline wrote:

RTFM, you ignorant stooge.

I think he's still trying to figure out how to turn on the headlights.