How fast can a thief break into your garage?

A thief can break into you garage in less that 10 seconds. All they do is put a coat hanger through the top panel and catch and pull the emergency release
cord. They can also use a code grabber or a scanner and just drive by pushing it until a door opens up for them to go in and steal what they want. I have found a product that will protect your tools, toys, and cars. It is called the garagedoorLOCK. The lock will work with any garage door opener. The unit is tied into your opener. It locks your garage door everytime you close it when you leave your house. It then unlocks your door when you open the garage door. There is also a red LED light that comes on when the lock is activated. If you want a website about garage door theft or if you want to view the product ask me for it and I'll post my website. Any testimonies about people breaking into your garage would be cool for me to add to my website for testimonies on how easy it is to break into garages that are not locked. Sandy Wagner, Owner San Diego Garage Door Lock

Stupid spam is the worst type. Beware of Haanta virus! You may have cancer and not know it until your nose falls off! Sheesh. The devil of it is that if this guy is halfway competent he knows all modern systems use rolling codes, which render code grabbers useless. But maybe he isn't halfway competent.
Mike
Mike, your the best!
:O)

Have you heard of the Amish virus?
"Greetings. You have received the Amish virus. Since we have no computers or electricity, you are on the honor system. Please delete all of your files. Thank thee."
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thank you Mike.