How many remotes with new Accord EX?

Now that I'm home, I wonder, since they gave me just one, plus an iron smartkey with no remote, at least I guess that's what it is, valet key I guess.
I'll call the dealer back tomorrow and ask.
J.
JXStern wrote:

My '04 Civic LX came with 2 master keys, 2 remotes and 1 valet key. However, I don't know if the duplicate master key and remote were shipped with the car, or if the previous owner requested them (I just purchased the car last month).
JXStern wrote:

--------------------------------
They also provided an Owner's Manual in the glove box. It tells you these facts.
'Curly'

Mine has no word on how many should be included.
J.

Pretty sure all cars come with two master keys. Older GM vehicles used to only come with one remote, but they now include two. My old '92 Accord came with two masters and one valet. My new '06 Civic has two master keys with integrated remotes and one valet key.
I can't see it being any differ than at a minimum, two masters and one valet.
Steve

Yah, I just called the dealer, my sale guy isn't in today, but they confirmed he'll get me the second one tomorrow ASAP.
J.

My 06 EX I4 coupe came with two smartkey/remotes and a valet key.