How much coolant?

How much coolant (in US gallons) do I need to add to my 2006 civic in a

50/50 mixture with distilled water?
Reply to
JJB

It's in your manual, and depends on what tranny you have.

Fill the reservoir to MAX because it will be needed to displace lots of air. Use the heater to remove more trapped air and fill the reservoir to MAX again next time after engine cools.. This is also in your manual. Honda premix is simplest and worth the extra $$.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_