How much for Accord

2002 Honda Accord EX V6 New Transmission New Air Condition New Battery Brembo Sport Brake Pad Slot and Drilled Front Rotors 60K Tune up Service New timing belt/water pump
Xenon 6K HID Headlights KN Air Filter Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft 3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft 75K Mileages Dual Power Seats Dual Air bags front Dual Air bags side Power Mirrors Power Windows Leather Moonroof Chrome Exhaust Pipes Traction Control System Anti Lock Brake Alloy Wheels with lockers Honda Spoiler Power Locks Two alarm remotes 6 CD changer Player Tape Player - ipod converter
How much I sell do you think?
Thanks! Jack
Try kbb.com, http://www.nada.com/ and edmonds.com. They have web sites that should give you an idea.
Considering that you had to replace the transmission, air conditioner, put on new rotors, and put on a K&N filter, I would be concerned that you abused the car.
Jeff
Jack Tseng wrote:

Transmission was malfunctional. Many Accord users reports that tranny was not normal.
http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/2002/transmission/transmission_slipping_and_jerking.shtml
My brother in law bought the used 2003 Accord in two years ago. Honda Service had replaced the tranny in 2005.
http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/2003/transmission/index.shtml
Air Condition was not working due to hose leak.
I brake the car, steering wheel was shaked. Most cars have the very common problem. Installed slotted rotors really makes the steering wheel very smooth.
Brembo Brake is for NOT a race. It runs longer than the regular brake.
KN Stock replacement Air Filter purpose is to save the gas and money. NOT BIG AIR INTAKE... I dont want to pay for the every regular air filter replacement.
Dont get a wrong idea that I abuse the car. Now you understand my good reasons to install the right things.

Jack Tseng wrote:

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/Accord/2002/transmission/transmission_slipping_and_jerking.shtml
I understand the reasons, but would others? Actually, the transmission replacement still concerns me. For the air conditioner, I assume you replaced the hose, put in new refrigerant and maybe replaced the compressor.
Actually, most other people would not understand the parts, let alone the reason why they were replaced and any concerns about them, so you're safe.
Anyway, those web sites (kbb.com, nada.com and edmonds.com) will probably give you the best idea for the value of your car. You probably won't get any extra money for the brakes, transmission, A/C, etc., but you probably won't lose any.
Of course, if you trade in the car at the dealer, all bets are off.
jeff

Jeff,
I am very concerned if the tranny was not yet replaced. Anytime the tranny would be gone.. If I would be looking for the used 1998 to 2004 Honda Accord, I must ask Honda Service if tranny is replaced or not.. IF not, I refuse to purchase it. The tranny is very common problem in 1998 to 2004 Accord, CL, TL, Odyssey, MDX and Civic. Maybe it was made in America. The tranny for 2005 to now, is made in Japan. In the future, I would buy a new car with tranny, Japan made. My sister bought 2005 Odyssey, I am not concern about that.
Jack

Look at Kelley Blue Book or Nada sites....
Jack Tseng wrote:

-------------------------- Your price may vary depending on what part of the country (USA?) you're in too.
The K&N filter shouts: "Run the other way" to me, anyway.
Maybe you've seen this already:
http://home.stny.rr.com/jbplock/ISO5011/SPICER.htm
'Curly'
Also check what others in your area are selling their cars on craig's list for. Factor in that and what kbb and nadaguides tell you to get a ballpark of what to sell it for.
Just so you know it may take you a while to sell it too.