How much for new belts???

Just curious on how much Honda or a mechanic will charge to replace the power steering & the alternator belts in the car??

Reply to
piperspost

The telephone is your friend. MK

Reply to
nm5k

What year and make of Honda?

On my old 1991 Civic, it's so easy to change these belts and set their tension that I would think labor would be under $100 (preferably well under) and parts, around $50.

wrote

Reply to
Elle

Labor is going to be considerably different depending on where you live. Labor in California is about $120 an hour, I Podunk it is $40 an hour. So call your local mechanic and ask him or her if you want a reliable answer. Telephone calls are cheap.......

Reply to
Woody

"Woody" wrote

Well shoah. But it also varies so much from Pep Boys to dealer to import car independent shop that I just wanted to get the OP into the ballpark. :-)

Reply to
Elle