How much for new belts???

Just curious on how much Honda or a mechanic will charge to replace the power steering & the alternator belts in the car??

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

The telephone is your friend. MK
What year and make of Honda?
On my old 1991 Civic, it's so easy to change these belts and set their tension that I would think labor would be under $100 (preferably well under) and parts, around $50.

Labor is going to be considerably different depending on where you live. Labor in California is about $120 an hour, I Podunk it is $40 an hour. So call your local mechanic and ask him or her if you want a reliable answer. Telephone calls are cheap.......
wrote

Well shoah. But it also varies so much from Pep Boys to dealer to import car independent shop that I just wanted to get the OP into the ballpark. :-)