How To Change In-Cabin Air Filter 01 Accord

I have never changed one of these . I have a 2001 Accord with 47k. Is it self explanatory once I locate it or wll I need instruction? Is there a website that explains the procedure as it is not in my owners manual.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Tony C.

If you buy a filter, there may be instructions in the box. Or you could check the Web sites for Fram, Purolator, etc. Purolator's site had instructions for my '00 Accord and '01 Odyssey.
47K is a long time. Even the recommended interval may be too long, depending on how dirty the air is where you are.
On Oct 3, 7:16 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tony Deb) wrote:

I too have a 2001 Honda Accord and am in the midst of the same process. Although the replacement instructions provided on the websites given at http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/cabinfilter.html are helpful (if not totally accurate/decipherable), the thing I am having great difficulty with and is not covered in any detail in the above- mentioned resources, is how to remove the glove compartment once all the relevant screws have been removed. Mine seems to be 'hanging up' on the left-hand side in the area of the compartment light and no amount of 'convincing' has so far yielded results. While there is mention of disconnecting the light (I assume once the compartment has been 'freed'), it appears that the light housing is what is preventing the compartment from clearing the screw mount. Is there a 'secret/ trick' to this? Thanks in advance for any help.
Balls
(Tony Deb) wrote:

Believe me, if I had personal experience with this, I'd post it.

My only hands-on experience with cabin filters is the '02 Odyssey. I had no such trouble as what you're experiencing, so I can't offer many tips.
Have you tried lifting the glove box up?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ