How to change Transmission fluid on 2000 Civic

I don't have a manual but I think I need to change the fluid. I can't find it underneath, do I need to take off the skirt?

Go here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
Click on "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left (no login required), then navigate to your car. The instructions on how to change the transmission fluid are there.
You can save all the PDF files that make up this manual and print it out for yourself.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

thanks but when I download the doc it only gives me the table of contents. Is there any trick to it?

There is.
Click on the first thing in the Table of Contents. See the number of pages reported in the PDF window? Click the right-facing arrow at upper right until the count changes. At that point, it's a new PDF with its own group of pages. The PDF page groupings come over in batches. You need to save each PDF separately (click the floppy disk icon in the PDF window).
PITA? For sure. But it beats paying the dealer for a paper copy.