How to connect MP3 player to factory radio?

I have a Honda AM/FM radio in my 2000 Civic, part #39100-S01-A210-M1, ref #MR529A0. I'm trying to figure out the pin outs on the interface, mainly searching for the inputs for the secondary audio source - the
radio has a "CD/TAPE" button to accept aux input. The radio does not have any controls for a tape or CD player, so I'm guessing that for this very basic radio it just accepts the audio input, and the controls for the aux input would be in the CD player or tape deck (if I had one).
As you can probably guess, I'd like to connect a stereo wire to the aux pins so I can attach it to an MP3 player.
There is a schematic of the pin outs on the radio body, but nothing that is clearly the aux inputs. The closest is 2 pins labeled "ACC" ("accesory?"), but they are not labeled with a +/- or L/R. There are many pins labeled "N.C", which I'm guessing are inactive. There is also one pin labeled "AUDIO COM," but no second pin with that label.
Any ideas on how I could figure this out? Can you advise me on what the pins would be named, or where I can find a reference to decode the schematic? Is there any axiliary unit that connects the factory car radio to after market MP3 player.
Thanks!
VJ

Google for "honda pie adapter"