How To Disable Keyless Entry Horn Toots?

Someone told me that pressing and holding down that driver side under-dash button will do it, but I can`t seem to get it to work. The horn toots and the lights flash when pressed, but it still toots when locking/unlocking. Anyone?

SU

Reply to
SuperUnkown

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:17:17 GMT, SuperUnkown

Reply to
SuperUnkown

"SuperUnkown" wrote

If it's a Honda keyless entry, it should be described in the manual....

If it's anything like my Accord, the adjustment is made on the remote itself by holding down one of the buttons for a few seconds; I forget just which one. The manual should tell you.

Reply to
Howard Lester