How to disconnect ABS on 1992 Honda Accord

The ABS on my 1992 Honda Accord is malfunctioning. Given its age, I'd like to disconnect the ABS rather than fixing it. There is no fuse under the hood or
the dash for the ABS. Is there a way to disconnect the ABS?
--
pkbeckman

pkbeckman wrote:

disconnect the ABS rather than fixing it. There is no fuse under the hood or the dash for the ABS. Is there a way to disconnect the ABS?

There is a fuse, it's described in your owner's manual, but it may not be the best way to do it. Did you search this NG for many previous posts?
'Curly'

Depending on where you live it may be against the law to disconnect it.
Steve