How to display a clock on the Navigation System of a Honda 2006?

Does anyone know how to display a clock on the Navigation System of a Honda 2006?

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

since you want free advice ruben, can you do me a favor in return? i can't be bothered to get up off the sofa, put down my hard earned frosty beverage and go out to the car to check the owner's manual right now, so to make my life easier, why don't you go to /your/ car, get out /your/ owners manual, say which page i should look on, read to me what it says, then i can get back to you with the information you need. that fair?

now now, don't confuse him. He just spent $32,000 on a shiny new toy. Clearly he's a busy man, to have that kind of money to throw around, too busy to read an owner's manual.
And besides, why should he, when he can come here and have someone spoon-feed him for free? Man, what a deal.
And those who would feel sorry for him and spoon-feed him? They can VOTE. Think about it.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

and own firearms.

ugh. mongo bang rock on hed.
Hey Jim, thanks for the sarcastic reply, you did not have to even respond to my post, but it did make me laugh. The reason of the post, was because even though the dealer told me it can be done, no one has been able to figure out how to do it, and oviously it is NOT in the manual.