How to find the price?

Could any one told me where/how to find the lowest price of new Honda 2005 Pilot EX-L or Pilot LX ?
I am not good at bargin the price with dealer.
Thanks,
David
dwh168 wrote:

Go to www.carsdirect.com and print out the price for the car you want. Take the printout to the your 2nd choice dealer and ask if they can match it; most likely they will. Then go to your 1st choice dealer and tell them to match it.
dwh168 wrote:

http://www.carbuyingtips.com /