How to fix the clock light in my 1998 Honda

I am driving a 4 door 1998 Honda Accord LX. The clock light stopped working few days ago. When I am driving at night, I could not see what time it is. The lights of the radio dials and others on the dashboard are
working fine. Is fixing the light an easy job? Or, I need a mechanic to do it. Thank you for helping me. Jennifer
Jennifer wrote:

-=-----------------------------------
Read the TSB called "Radio Light Does Not Work"
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/index.html#accord
'Curly'
@ .com (Jennifer) wrote:

Yes. 30 seconds.
The clock pulls right out. Just get a small flat blade, and maybe a cloth to protect things. Use the small flat blade to pry the clock out from the bottom at the center. The clock and emergency flasher button are together, as I recall.
Once out, disconnect the two wiring connectors. It'll be somewhat obvious from there. Pull out the tiny bulb, and put the new one in.

Thank you for those of you who responded this email. The light began to work after I hit the clock this evening. Sometimes, tips from movies do work. Jennifer
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:56:49 GMT, Jennifer wrote:

Well, duhhh, that's the first troubleshooting tip for anything that may involve a bad connection. Just give it a rap... ;-)
--
Joseph M. LaVigne
snipped-for-privacy@hits-buffalo.com