How to install a MP3 input in my Honda Accord 97 Ex?

Hi,

I have a Honda Accord 97 EX and wanted to find out if there was a kit to hookup a MP3 player to the built-in stereo system?

Thanks

Zoom

Reply to
Zoom

You can check with Crutchfield about installing an input on your existing unit but it may be more cost effective to just buy an new stereo with an input on the front panel. Places like Best Buy or Circuit City will install for free if the stereo cost more than $100 or so.

Reply to
Zed

Or you could go to wal-mart and get an FM transmitter , It'll send your MP3 signal wirelessly to a open FM channel. Sounds pretty good for around $30.00.

Reply to
Private Private