how to remove brake drums - '01 Odyssey

How do you remove the rear brake drums on a 2001 Odyssey? I don't see a center nut/cotter key and they don't pull freely off. (Maybe they are just a little rusted tight.)
I do see 2 threaded bolt holes 180 degrees apart. Maybe you have to screw in bolts to "push-pry" the drum off? And if that's the case, are they SAE threads? Metric?
Thanks.
--Ed
snipped-for-privacy@crd.ge.com wrote in news:1191603475.855028.76430@ 57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

Yes. Push only, do NOT "pry". You will bend the drum if you pry.

They're Metric, M8 x 1.25
Be careful when screwing in the bolts. If the metal around the bolts appears to be distorting but the drum doesn't shift, STOP! The drum may be seized on the hub. In that case you tap with a hammer on the hub between the wheel lugs in order to break the rust seal.
Watch the behavior of the drum as it comes off. If it seems to hang up in a "springy" manner, the shoes are binding on the rust ridge at the perimeter of the drum and you'll need to manually back them off.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ