How to remove Rain X ?

Does anyone know how to remove this insidious film off the windshield ?

Rain-X makes 31 different products, many of which have very similar names.
Do you remember /exactly/ which one of Rain-X's miracle potions you used?
--
Tegger

It came with the Rain - X wipers Santa brought.

Then it's probably the "Activation Wipe". Apparently ordinary glass cleaner will take it off.
I found this: http://www.rainx.com/repel/faqs.aspx
--
Tegger

The most wrong one, apparently.
wrote:>>

Is there a right one?
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

You bet!
I wouldn't have a vehicle without it...
JT

I've found that heated "Windex" takes off many of these. Bring a pot of water almost to a boil, let it sit for a couple of minutes and then let the bottle sit in it for 10 minutes or so.
DO NOT do what a neighbor did. Acetone will, in fact, remove almost any film. Including that colored film Honda put on the sheet metal called "paint".
--

- dillon I am not invalid

An object's desireability to a dog is directly

What's insidious about it? Works great for me, I love it. Did you apply it per the instructions? For the "regular" Rain-X, you apply it first, then apply a wet towel to the windshield, and then wipe it dry. Did you perchance skip the middle step??
That was not the procedure with these wipers and the Rain - X solution supplied.. 1. Clean windshield. 2. Wipe on Rain - X 3. Wipe off before it dries. 4. Run wipers on medium for 3 to 5 minutes.