How To Removing Tail Lights Help :-)

Hi I have a 2003 honda civic 1.4 and have got fancy new tail lights but cant find any guides or help on the net on how to fit them. I can remove the 4 nuts inside rear of car but
there seems to be more screws coming in from the bumper, am I right and do i need to take the bumper off to remove screws and so lights? It is the lexus style lights.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Paul
Yea it's was a pain in the but to change out tail lights on my 2002 Civic. You would think it would be so easy. There's the four nuts in the trunk but on the bottom part of each tail light they have these long tabs that stick straight down it to this metal bracket that's right on top of the bumber, so taking off the bumper is the best way. I reckon Honda does this for faster assembly at the plant.