How to reset service indicator for 91 Accord?

I had the work done at a non-Honda dealer and they neglected to reset the indicator. How can I reset it?

Reply to
dgk

If you are referring to the green/yellow/red indicator, there should be a key hole at the bottom left of the instrument cluster near the tachometer. Stick your master key in this hole to reset it to green.

If you are referring to the amber "check engine light", I normally remove the "back-up" fuse (under the hood) for about a minute. After putting it back in, the clock and radio presets will have to be reset.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

That's the one. Thanks.

Reply to