How to tell a genuine Honda Accord (05) Bumper from After market?

Page 2 of 2
I just got an 07 it now had 1400 miles on it. it averages 26mph I was getting 29 on the highway with cruise on set @ 70. big differance from my 05 explorer it got 14 avg and best was 20 on highway.

my ride to the Honda dealer for repair and my insurance is Geico. I made sure that I requested an original OEM bumper. I was able to get an OEM on my windshield that cracked for no reason, so I want to make sure that the car stays with original parts unless of course "I" happen to actually cause damage due to my neglegnece. SO far, things just happen to this car that is beyond my control.

I'd check your policy to see about an animal collision deductible. It is frequently much less than your normal deductible. it is in my state ($50) by law.
There's no reason they can't show you their supplier invoice, inlcuding the price. The adjuster and the repairman are not really buddies, but they know they have to work well together, and it looks like they are from the outside looking in. Their unified purpose is to keep you relatively happy and get done with you with minimum effort and money invested.
OEM refurbs are not as good as OEM new, strictly speaking. The OEM factory primer is frequently better than a refurb has. Keeps your paint from falling off 2 or 3 years down the road.
The price difference between the two is minimal, maybe $60-75 in the U.S. from my experience. Pay it if necessary, assuming you're keeping the car a few years. And, I wouldn't even touch an aftermarket POS.
Some policies will require you to accept aftermarket parts, check yours. It is the cost of getting that great premium.