How to Turn Off "Service Required" Indicator

Could someone tell me what is the sequence to turn off the Service required light on the front panel? My model is 2003 Accord Sedan DX
I know there is nothing wrong with the car. I don't do my lubrication
maintenance at the dealer.
Thanks

Please look in your owner's manual.
--
Bearman
America: Land of the free because of the brave.

Is it an electrical or mechanical indicator? The mechanical types have a nearby slot; just stick the ignition key in the slot to reset to green.

And you've never, ever read or even checked the owner's manual.
Not once.

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/maintenance-reqd-light.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
please refer to the original repliers advice...read the manual...it is very simple.

required