How to Turn Off "Service Required" Indicator

Could someone tell me what is the sequence to turn off the Service required light on the front panel? My model is 2003 Accord Sedan DX

I know there is nothing wrong with the car. I don't do my lubrication maintenance at the dealer.

Thanks

Reply to
Logic Design

Please look in your owner's manual.

Reply to
bearman

Is it an electrical or mechanical indicator? The mechanical types have a nearby slot; just stick the ignition key in the slot to reset to green.

Reply to
Mirabilis

And you've never, ever read or even checked the owner's manual.

Not once.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

"Logic Design" wrote in news:52iSe.1851$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

TeGGeR®

please refer to the original repliers advice...read the manual...it is very simple.

Reply to
slider