Husco arm rest

This company closed just as I bought my last Civic. I've had their TracPad on my older Civics. It's a

2 piece system, the metal section mounted over the ebrake, & the arm rest / cup holder mounted to it. I've been watching eBay with no luck, so if anyone has one in decent shape for a 1994 Hatch, I'd be interested in buying it.

I have the Honda version, & its not very good.

Reply to
Michael Doyle