I am down to two cars - which would you choose and why?

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX Manual - $21,999, drive off price 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - $23,538, drive off price (base car with spoiler only)
Reply to
techtechxxxx

and you're posting this in a Toyota group because.........?

Between the two I'd take the Nissan, but ditch the spoiler

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Judy Sauer

How'z about a Studebaker Lark???

JT

Judy Sauer wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

$1500 difference? I'd go with the Honda.

Reply to
EdV

Hmm, Is he old enough to remember that? I'd go for Nissan.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I'd take the LaSalle over the Lark, anyday.

Reply to
Robert A. Cunningham

Honda--the favourite vehicle of Asian gangsters

Nissan--pile of tin

Get thee to a TOYOTA dealer.

Reply to
sharx35

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

I would not buy either one.

Reply to
ransley

Reply to
Judy Sauer

I downsized to ONE and was able to retire from full time work at 42. When are YOU going to be able to retire?

Reply to
sharx35

Honda accord is a great car....

Reply to
M.Balarama

The favourite of punks, here in Edmonton, Alberta.

Reply to
sharx35

Judy, did you ever sort out that T-Cab wiper swithc issue... (five vs. four wires)?

JT

(Whose wipers have never parked willingly)

Judy Sauer wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I prefer the Studebaker Hawk, a 63 GT to be precise! Fred

Reply to
Fred Buchholz

You and your Studes!!! ;)

A Golden Hawk?

Reply to
Hachiroku

I've had about a dozen Toyotas, 1 Nissan and 1 Honda. I think you see where my loyalties lie.

However, the Honda is a well-made car. The Nissan...

Mine was a pile of junk...

From the factory...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Between the two I'd choose the Honda, especially since it is the last year of the design. All bugs are worked out by now.

I've had Nissans in the past until I discovered Toyotas. Nissans are better than average but not in the league of Toyotas.

This may be heresy but I have heard many good things about Hyundais these days. Did you look at them?

Reply to
badgolferman

Reply to
Judy Sauer

Reply to
Judy Sauer

I have a '56 Power Hawk and have owned it since 1966 when I purchased it for $300 at 33K miles. It now has just over 90K and looks/drives as well as ever!

JT

Fred Buchholz wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire