I am down to two cars - which would you choose and why?

Page 1 of 2
     2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX Manual - $21,999, drive off price
2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - $23,538, drive off price (base car with
spoiler only)
and you're posting this in a Toyota group because.........?
Between the two I'd take the Nissan, but ditch the spoiler
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

How'z about a Studebaker Lark???
<G>
JT
Judy Sauer wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

Hmm, Is he old enough to remember that? I'd go for Nissan.
Hey Grumpy! Howzya doin? Of course he is. He owns one or two. I own three.
Tony Hwang wrote:

Judy, did you ever sort out that T-Cab wiper swithc issue... (five vs. four wires)?
JT
(Whose wipers have never parked willingly)
Judy Sauer wrote:

I prefer the Studebaker Hawk, a 63 GT to be precise! Fred

There's a couple for sale here. Someone told me about them, and now I can't remember the details, but I think they were in pretty decent condition.
Fred Buchholz wrote:

There is usually at least a couple or so on eBay.
JT
Judy Sauer wrote:

I have a '56 Power Hawk and have owned it since 1966 when I purchased it for $300 at 33K miles. It now has just over 90K and looks/drives as well as ever!
JT
Fred Buchholz wrote:

Yes, I did. It's actually a five prong switch. Unfortunately before we left for SB the motor quit. Now THAT was a MAJOR pain to fix.
Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:34:07 +0000, Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

You and your Studes!!! ;)
A Golden Hawk?

Hachiroku ハチロク wrote:

See my other post...
JT

$1500 difference? I'd go with the Honda.

Honda--the favourite vehicle of Asian gangsters
Nissan--pile of tin
Get thee to a TOYOTA dealer.
message

I would not buy either one.